4th International Workshop on Computational Forensics
Hotel Floracion Aoyama, Tokyo, Japan.. November 11-12, 2010
Following three workshops in Manchester (UK), Washington D.C. (USA) and The Hague (Netherlands), the fourth annual workshop on computational forensics will be held in conjunction with the 16th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Japanese Association of Forensic Science and Technology (JAFST), November 11-12, 2010, Tokyo, Japan.
Computational Forensics is an emerging interdisciplinary research domain. It is understood as the hypothesis-driven investigation of a specific forensic problem using computers. The primary goal is the discovery and the advancement of forensic knowledge. Computational Forensics involves modeling, computer simulation, computer-based analysis and recognition in studying and solving forensic problems. Read more...
The workshop is intended as a convention of renowned experts in all areas of computational and forensic sciences to present and discuss recent progress and advances.
IWCF2010 will continue the open-minded discussions of the previous events.
Call for Papers
Download: Call for Papers **
Submission period is over. Thank you for many applications.
|July 4, 2010 (23:59 GMT)||Extended Paper-Submission Deadline (No further extension)|
|July 30, 2010||Acceptance Notification|
|August 20, 2010||Camera-Ready-Paper Due|
|August 20, 2010||Author-Registration Deadline|
|November 11-12, 2010||IWCF10 Workshop days|
- September 10, 2010
- Preliminary scientific program is uploaded.
- August 9, 2010
- Uploaded the list of accepted papers. Information on the invited speeches is posted.
- August 1, 2010
- Added registration instructions.
- July 5, 2010
- Paper submission period is over.
- June 25, 2010
- Paper submission deadline is extended to July 4th (No further extension)
- April 25, 2010
- Paper submission page is now open.
- September 27, 2009
- the Workshop is recommended for IAPR Sponsorship.
- September 05, 2009
- the Workshop site is up and the Call for Papers is available.